Wednesday 16 March 2011

My Kids Did Good

Studio Amara staged their first students exhibition on March 12 in Bowral, which was a great success. Prior to the exhibition we had 3 newspaper articles published, together with a variety of direct mail and other promotional activities which led to a good attendance rate. General feedback was that our students are a very talented bunch and creating interesting, professional work. Those who dis participate have already suggested another of these events later in the year. We will keep you informed if this goes ahead. If you are interested and not on our mailing list please let us know so we do keep you in the loop.      


Here are some pictures from our day. Im sorry about the quality of the images.I forgot my camera and used my iphone to shoot these.


AAGH, my work is done here...


Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment